1) A Mysterious Low-Fi/shoe gaze/snow fi band from Milwaukee.
2) BABES! "tranny on a laptop", hailing from London, UK.
3) Babes, who are a self-described “locomotive sex drive down a trail of tears.", are a new band from L.A.
1) A Mysterious Low-Fi/shoe gaze/snow fi band from Milwaukee. Very little is know about the band and they have no know info about who they are anywhere online. They have multipul EPs, singles, a Full Lengths for free download on their bandcamp page.
2) BABES! "tranny on a laptop", hailing from London, UK. BABES! is the side project of Ximon Tayki, (ex-member of Little Paper Squares, Teeth!!!, Tiniest Muscles, DJ/Zero) and is generally grouped into the 'new-queercore' genre of bands such as Always, Drunk Granny...etc.
3) Babes, who are a self-described “locomotive sex drive down a trail of tears.", are a new band from L.A. consisting of four guys and one lady. Babes only consists of only one female member: keyboardist Sarah Rayne. Along with her brothers (Aaron and Zach) and her two “blood brothers” Bryan Jeffrey (formerly of Owls) and Jeffrey John, the Silver Lake quintet claims to be reformed punks now devoted to pop –but with a frivolous approach. For proof go ahead and call/text the band’s hotline at 470-Babes-77 or watch the odd music video featuring Eric Wareheim (of Tim & Eric) for their dreamy ballad “Die”. Babes’ self-titled debut EP was released on Tuesday, May 27th 2014 via Harvest Records.