There are at least six artists called Corvus:
1) Australian black metal
2) Hard Rock/Metal from Glendale Arizona
3) A solo artist from the Eastern States
4) A Melodic Death Metal band from Kyoto, Japan
5) UK folk duo Bill Pook and Mike Billington
6) UK Melodic Rock Band
1) Australian black metal. www.myspace.com/corvusvoid
2) Hard Rock/Metal
Corvus, the group hailed from Glendale Arizona, and currently have 5 CD's released
2008: We All Fall Down
2009: An Affair With Tragedy
2010: Fragile Moments
2011: The Comfort of Home
2012: Never Forgive
The first four albums follow a story, so it is rather a concept album Collection. Love, life, faith, and death. Their newest album as of 2012, Never Forgive, has a full sound ranging from clean vocals to harsh vocals. The guitar is thick as well as harmonious. This album combines some of the best elements from many genres, it seems to have a little bit of electronic additions to the melodic instruments and vocals. The Drums beats are varying and catchy as well.
and if you use twitter
Brock Brown - Vocals
Adam Klooster - Guitars
Matt Fournier - Guitars
Josh Brown - Bass
Alan Bowers - Drums
3) A solo artist from the Eastern States who has two songs available for listening at MySpace, "Arthur Radley" and "Well Might".
"Denise austin once said "you got it!" and corvus now exists. I apologise for my shitty voice and recordings but you miss the point if you think for a second that it isn't all about SONGS AND IDEAS the same way that N*SYNC was more about dancing. That was a pretty sad demise, sad for the fact that they ever existed at all and some may be sadder for listening to corvus. Just don't then. I don't listen to N*SYNC."
4) A Melodic Death Metal band from Kyoto, Japan. Created in 2002. Previously known as Kamagi, releasing two demos before changing the name to Corvus. Lyrical themes include Personal Issues, Life, Anger
5) UK folk duo Bill Pook and Mike Billington www.corvus.org.uk/ ~2009-
6) UK-based melodic rock band featuring John Clews (guitar), Ciaran James (vocals), Jordan Brown (bass) and Nick Jeavons (keyboards). Their debut album, 'Chasing Miracles' was released on 1st June 2015.