Indigo is a name that has been used many times.
(1) Current UK dubstep/ambient/dub techno producer.
(2) A German progressive rock band of the 70s and 80s.
(3) An Austrian band of the 80s and 90s.
(4) A Maltese pop/rock band of the 00s, fronted by Marvic Lewis.
(5) Alternative Metal band from Uruguay.
(6) UK Hi-NRG dance act.
(7) USA indie hiphop artist.
(8) USA Jazz band.
(9) A rock band of PERU.
(10) Late 90s USA IDM artist.
(11) Russian alternative rock band.
(12) A project endorsed by the United Nations which produced music featuring indigenous people from around the world.
(13) Current UK rock/indie band.
(14) Isao Sudo & Takashi Sudo, Psytrance project from Japan.
(15) A rock band from Costa Rica, active during the late 90s.
(16) Indie band formed in 2006 by Dean Collins, Logan Lerman and Daniel Pashman.
(17) eclectic / vintage / psychedelic rock band from Puerto Rico.
(18) Singer-songwriter from Iceland
Indigo (1), from Manchester, UK, is part of the Echodub collective and runs the Mindset label, making melodic, spacious dubstep, techno and electronica. Myspace
Indigo (2) released three albums: Meer der Zeit (1977), Angel im Gras (1979) and Herbstwind (1980).
Indigo (3) released four albums: Indigo (1983), Short Stories (1991), A Collection of Tales (1992) and Silent Memories (1993).
Indigo (4) released an album so far: Struck (2006).
Indigo (5) released an album: D-Esperanza (2012).
Indigo (6) released a dance cover version of Lou Reed's 'Perfect Day' on the Euphoric label in 1997.
Indigo (7) released her first album in 2007.
Indigo (10) earlier known as Uriel, later known as Black Squirrel and by his real name Florian Mosleh, released the dark IDM album Frank in 1998. He is a member of the Cytoplastik arts collective, and regular user of Impulse Tracker and later Renoise.
Indigo (11) Luke Purewal (style tribal, ambient) released an album called (One:) Tribal Chants And Rhythms in 1996, Fly To The Moon (1995), Funky Thing (1995) and Shell Shocked (1996)
Indigo (13) is an up-and-coming rock/indie band from Haverhill, UK.
Indigo (14) Indigo is not just a color, it's a way of life Nutek records strikes back with this new and impressive release produced by the remarkable brothers Dj Takashi and Dj Isao from Kobe Japan, presenting their innovative project 'Indigo'. Dj Takashi and Dj Isao, have been playing and active role in Japan's fruitful electronic dance scene, they have performed in pretty much all of the leading festivals and events in Japan, and have collaborated with top international promoters and artists. They are the founders of the well respected Blissdom Productions and are known for their top quality events and exceptional approach for psychedelic trance music. They have taken a part in the vibrant Japanese trance scene since its beginning, always involved and connected with the leader in the field helping to promote and push the music and its producers forward, with much success. In time the Indigo project came to life, allowing them to share and express their inner love and talent and present their own personal musical agenda. After releasing 2 compilations under their record label 'Blissdom Recordings' which have proven to be a huge success in Japan and all over the globe, Dj Takashi and Dj Isao a.k.a Indigo, present their debut album. A tight version of old-school beats, combined with Hi-Tec musical approaches, which results in this powerful dance floor oriented release.