There are no fewer than eleven different artists with this name:
(1) A pop girlgroup from UK
(2) A pop band from Athens, GA
(3) Singer/songwriter Tobias Volker from Erfurt, Germany,
(4) A Broadway musical
(5) A Japanese Band
(6) The project of a Spanish musician, Antonio Galvañ.
(7) A Band from Manchester, UK
(8) Experimental pop deconstructionists from Toronto, Canada
(9) The original name of the rock band from York, UK formed by Chris Johnson, now called Halo Blind
(10) A depressive black metal band from France.
(11) An Indie Rock Band Started in 2010 in Hampton, Virginia
Parade were a British five piece pop girl group from U.K. Formed in 2010, they were signed to Asylum Records. The five girls are: Sian Charlesworth, Lauren Deegan, Jessica Agombar, Bianca Claxton and Emily Biggs. One of the girls, Sian, was a former member of another girlgroup called City Girls. According to the Louder Songfacts, Emily was previously a member of the six-piece girl band Hope, who were finalists in the 2007 series of The X Factor. Their first single "Louder" was released on 13 March 2011 and it peaked #10 in the United Kingdom and #41 in Ireland. "Perfume" was their second single. In 11 November 2011 the group released their debut album, Parade, which failed to chart on the Top 100 of UK's Official Charts and they were dropped from Asylum.
On 11 July 2012, through their official blog, they announced "Light Me Up" as the first song to be posted online from their new album. It was released as a free download on 1 August 2012. On 11 February 2013, it was announced through the group's Twitter account that Claxton had decided to leave Parade, and that as a result, the other members had decided not to continue as a group. They also revealed that they were unsigned throughout 2012 to 2013, after being dropped by their record label in 2011.
2) Parade's only agenda is to play music they love. Through a highly collaborative process, they create their own version of pop music: melodic and minimal, but classy and modern. They draw from influences as varied as Radiohead, Mark Kozelec, PJ Harvey, Gang of Four, Aphex Twin, and Nick Cave, though it is rare to find them listening to the same recordings at the same time.
Parade essentially began in Emily's living room in Athens, GA, in early 2004. Since Jason lived in Atlanta, GA they commuted between the two cities to practice. Although school and jobs eventually led them to settle in Atlanta, Parade is inspired and affected by the sounds of both cities. As such, they consider themselves a product of both Atlanta and Athens.
Over the past two years, Parade's sound has grown in sophistication, but retained its listenability and charm. Parade released their first EP, The P EP, in April, 2004, and in August 2005, they released their first full length, A Red Button. Both were independently released. In May 2006, Parade released "Penelope Shoes" as a split 7" with fellow Atlanta band Aviator. It is distributed by Stickfigure Distro and released in association with ISP.
On stage, Parade is energetic and tight, but honest.
Having honed their live show in Atlanta and Athens, Parade plans on hitting the road in fall 2006 to spread their music all along the East Coast.
3) Parade is the singer/songwriter Tobias Volker from Erfurt, Germany, former guitar-hero of gheeá and now doing the job together with Sebastian Mack in opah. He opened the 2005 End Pilot Festival, worked with/on nursery records and is currently living somewhere inbetween the dark shadows of Augsburg, Erfurt and Berlin.
4) Parade is a musical that opened on Broadway at the Vivian Beaumont Theater on December 17, 1998 with a book by Alfred Uhry and music and lyrics by Jason Robert Brown. The premier was directed by Harold Prince and closed 28 February 1999 after 85 performances.
The closing of the show was not because of the quality of Parade, but was due largely to the charges of the fraud against Garth Drabinksy, and the ensuing bankruptcy of Livent, the company producing Parade.
The show garnered 9 Tony Award nominations and won two awards, for Best Book of a Musical (Uhry) and Best Original Musical Score (Brown).
The show was received very coolly by the public and some critics, many of whom felt the show took too many liberties when it came to the use of racial slurs in the show. However, Brown was praised unanimously for his score.
The UK premiere ran from August 5th to the 28th at the Southside Theatre as part of the 2005 Edinburgh Fringe, playing by the end of the run to packed houses and standing ovations.
5) Parade is a Japanese band (Vo.Icchi ba.Rinku (ex-Milphinne)
6) Parade is the name of the project of a spanish musician, Antonio Galvañ. He has released 4 albums, Parade , Consecuencias de un mal uso de la electricidad , Inteligencia Artificial  and Todas Las Estrellas mas información sobre el y su musica enhttp://www.spicnic.com/blog/paradeblog.html
7) parade is a band from manchester http://www.myspace.com/paradeuk
8) Originally formed in February, 1988, Toronto pop deconstructionists Parade have explored a wide range of experimental sounds and atmospheric pop during their eleven-plus years together, and have approached their live performances as multi-media events, incorporating visuals (such as slides and films), costuming, and unique stage design into their live presentation. Following many lineup changes over the years, Parade most recently consisted of the original trio of David S. Faris (keyboards, rhythms, electronics), Stephen Seto (guitars, programming), and Julie S. Faris (vocals, lyrics). They disbanded in june 2000.
9) A rock band formed in 2009 by York-based singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Chris Johnson, also known as guitarist for Fish and former keyboard player with Mostly Autumn. They have so far released one album The Fabric.
Current lineup is:
Chris Johnson - Vocals, guitars, keyboards
Anne-Marie Helder - vocals, guitars, keyboards
Gavin Griffiths - drums
Simon Snaize - guitar
Patrick Berry - bass.
In April 2011, the band changed their name to Halo Blind to avoid confusion with all the other Parades out there.
Official website http://www.paradeband.com/
Parade is french depressive blackmetal band wich released a demo called "Vieilles Pierres" in 2009.
Parade Is an American indie band Started in 2010 based out of Hampton, Virginia. The band is known for their energetic stage stage Presence, Infusions of melodic vocals and smooth harmonies. The atmosphere set by the band is both atmospheric and aggressive with striking Guitar riffs, and rhythmic percussion. The Band Is Formed of Three members
Brian Sykes- Lead Vocals/ Bass Guitar
Joseph Nguyen- Guitar/ Keyboards/ Back-up Vocals
Christopher Sykes- Drums/Percussion/ Back-Up Vocals