1) Pearl, sometimes credited as Pearl Liaison, is the alter-ego of New York based drag queen and music producer Matt James. Pearl released her first full-length EDM album, "Pleasure," on June 2nd, 2015 after competing and finishing in second place on television's RuPaul's Drag Race. Official site at http://pearlliaison.com
2) Pearl, aka Pear Miatti, is a French R&B/dancehall/pop singer native to French Guyana. She's best known for her smash hit J'ai des choses à te dire and her collaboration with the carribean dancehall artist Admiral T.
3) Pearl was a Japanese rock band fronted by Naomi Tamura (田村直美).
4) Pearl is a eurodance act fronted by Janet Henry. It was produced by Ullrich Brenner, and Amir Saraf. They released the singles "Summer Holiday" (1995) and "Kissing Like A Virgin" (1996).
5) Pearl is an American rock singer based in Los Angeles, California. She is also the daughter of the famous American performer, Meat Loaf Pearl has recently finished recording her debut album which features many famous musicians, including Scott Ian of Anthrax.
6) Pearl is a duo based in Wellington, New Zealand. Their debut album No Ordinary Day was released in 2006, and they have supported artists such as Eric Clapton and Elton John in their New Zealand concerts. Their music has been described as evocative pop.
7) Pearl is belgian dance group produced by Peter Luts. Members : Charlotte (vocals),Marijke and Kim (dancers). Their debut single was released in September 2010,and it's called ‘‘Speechless’’.
8) Pearl is the duo of sisters Debbie (vocals) and Leslie Pearl (keyboards and vocals). They recorded one album for London Records in 1977. Leslie subsequently found some success as a songwriter and solo artist
9) About three months ago, we saw the arrival of a brand-new producer, Pearl, and even now, we still know essentially nothing about him besides the fact that he’s the only signee to JMSN‘s record label, White Room Records (besides the founder himself, of course). With his introductory single, ‘I Know’, Pearl succeeded in giving himself a decent amount of attention (specifically in the community that follows JMSN avidly), and, surely, his first sounds were enticing. Fortunately for us, then, he’s decided to put an end to our desire for more of his work, because today, he’s unveiled his debut project, Open, and it’s filled with quite a few shining gems.