There are at least eight artists with this name:
1) Wolves (rooted in emo hardcore of the early to mid nineties) was first conceived in early 2000 by Brad Wallace and Tim Glowik.
2) Wolves from Newcastle, Australia is a 5 piece hardcore band that formed in 2005. They have just released a 5 track demo.
3) There is also a black metal band with such a name in vein of old legends like Bathory and Hellhammer.
4) A Connecticut pop punk/ indie band for fans of Say Anything, The Swellers, The Movielife.
5) A southern California hardcore/experimental http://www.myspace.com/wolvesnoise.
6) A hardcore band from Bellevue, Washington formed in 2009.
7) New Jersey-based rock project from multi-instrumentalist Paul Adler.
8) A hip-hop group from Toronto, that consists of D-Sisive, Ghettosocks, Muneshine, and Timbuktu, with beats produced by Bix.
9) A Milwaukee metal outfit with progressive, technical, hardcore, and doom influences. (https://wolvesmilwaukee.bandcamp.com/)
1) Wolves (rooted in emo hardcore of the early to mid nineties) was first conceived in early 2000 by Brad Wallace and Tim Glowik. In the Fall of 2001 the band really got going with the line up of Tim Glowik, Brad Wallace, Erik Hopp, and Andy Skelly. In their four year existence they released one album (Art.Culture.Work) an ep (Simulation.Transparency.Alienation) as well as two split 7" with Ampere and Sinaloa, and a 12" split with Transistor Transistor. Wolves decided to part ways due to geographic hardship and members growing in different directions creatively. Wolves played two last shows on January 30th, and 31st of 2004 in Amherst, and Boston, MA.
"Wolves records were often to be taken as a visual representation as much as a musical representation and influences were drawn from Avant-Garde art movements and 60's radicals as much as they were drawn from musical peers. Not afraid to challenge themselves and attempt to mix theory with practice, Wolves songs never repeated themselves and were decidedly unique whether in failure or success."
Tim Glowik: Guitar, vocals
Brad Wallace: Guitar
Erik Hopp: Bass guitar
Andy Skelly: Drums